John Conyers…All In The Family

The Daily Caller reports “John Conyers III, an alleged domestic abuser and the son of disgraced former Democratic Michigan Rep. John Conyers Jr., has filed paperwork with the Federal Elections Commission to officially launch his campaign to fill his father’s seat.

Conyers Jr. resigned in disgrace last month following several sexual harassment accusations against him. The outgoing congressman endorsed his son as his appointed successor.

Conyers III’s campaign comes despite his own history of allegedly mistreating women. Conyers III was arrested in February 2017 after he allegedly body-slammed his girlfriend, spat on her and sliced her arm with a knife.” Read more HERE.

Related:  BREAKING SCANDAL: Dem Rep. John Conyers Accused of Sexual Harassment

Advertisements
Published in: on January 24, 2018 at 7:15 pm  Leave a Comment  

BREAKING SCANDAL: Dem Rep. John Conyers Accused of Sexual Harassment

November 26, 2017

Daily Caller reports “Conyers Reluctantly Leaves House Judiciary Committee.” “To be clear, I would like very much to remain as Ranking Member,” Conyers said in a statement. “There is still much work to be done on core concerns like securing civil rights, enacting meaningful criminal justice reform…” Read more HERE.

He and his committee have had 10 years to secure civil rights and enact meaningful criminal justice reform!

This MUST be added to Congressman Conyers list of the “fruits of his labor.” Conyers was hand-delivered 1500 pages of evidence involving criminal acts by “officers of the court” or government officials. “All brushed under the rug!” This warrants a full investigation, indictment and prosecution where the evidence demands!

Rep. John Conyers Jr. (D-Mich.) is stepping down as the ranking member of the House Judiciary Committee. Read more HERE.

New York Post reports ““I have come to believe that my presence as Ranking Member on the Committee would not serve these efforts while the Ethics Committee investigation is pending,” Conyers (D-Detroit) said in the statement. “I ​​cannot in good conscience allow these charges to undermine my colleagues in the Democratic Caucus, and my friends on both sides of the aisle in the Judiciary Committee and the House of Representatives.”

Conyers, 88, is the longest serving House member. BuzzFeed reported last week the contents of the secret $27,000 settlement agreement Conyers paid with taxpayer funds to a former staffer who said she was fired for rejecting Conyers’ sexual advances.

Conyers has admitted to the payment but denied any wrongdoing.

“I deny these allegations, many of which were raised by documents reportedly paid for by a partisan alt-right blogger,” Conyers said, referring to the settlement papers obtained by Mike Cernovich and passed along to the news site. Read more HERE.

November 22, 2017

Now the rest of the story…..53 years in Congress? A stellar career? Contributing so much to the nation? This MUST be added to Congressman Conyers list of the “fruits of his labor.” Conyers was hand-delivered 1500 pages of evidence involving criminal acts by “officers of the court” or government officials. “All brushed under the rug!” This warrants a full investigation, indictment and prosecution where the evidence demands!

Due Process Defenders Press Release

“Conyers Must Resign, Top Detroit Newspaper Says. The most widely read print and digital media outlet in Michigan has called for hometown Rep. John Conyers Jr. to resign.”

“John Conyers Jr. must go — after 53 years in Congress, after a stellar career of fighting for equality, after contributing so much to southeast Michigan and the nation,” the Detroit Free Press editorialized Tuesday.” Read more HERE.

House Democrats demand ethics probe into sexual harassment claims against John Conyers

November 21, 2017

“It was revealed Monday evening that one Congressman who settled a harassment suit in 2015 was Democrat Rep John Conyers. According to affidavits, Conyers used taxpayer money to fly women into D.C. to meet with him in hotel rooms!

The documents were first provided to BuzzFeed News by Mike Cernovich.”

“Buzzfeed reports:

Michigan Rep. John Conyers, a Democrat and the longest-serving member of the House of Representatives, settled a wrongful dismissal complaint in 2015 with a former employee who alleged she was fired because she would not “succumb to [his] sexual advances.”

Documents from the complaint obtained by BuzzFeed News include four signed affidavits, three of which are notarized, from former staff members who allege that Conyers, the ranking Democrat on the powerful House Judiciary Committee, repeatedly made sexual advances to female staff that included requests for sexual favors, contacting and transporting other women with whom they believed Conyers was having affairs, caressing their hands sexually, and rubbing their legs and backs in public. Four people involved with the case verified the documents are authentic.” Read more HERE.

Mike Cernovich reports “Why I Tipped off BuzzFeed to the Biggest Story of the Year.” Read more HERE.

DAILYWIRE reports “BOMBSHELL: Powerful Democrat Ensnared In Major D.C. Sex Scandal Using Taxpayer Money.” Read more HERE.

John Conyers ‘expressly and vehemently’ denies sexual misconduct allegations.
Would he ‘expressly and vehemently’ deny that he covered up and obstructed justice in March 2007?

This MUST be added to Congressman Conyers list of the “fruits of his labor.” Conyers was hand-delivered 1500 pages of evidence involving criminal acts by “officers of the court” or government officials. “All brushed under the rug!” This warrants a full investigation, indictment and prosecution where the evidence demands!

Related:  Hypocrisy in DC?

Are you convinced yet that Washington DC is a cesspool?

Published in: on November 21, 2017 at 12:40 pm  Leave a Comment  

Hypocrisy in DC?

The Hill reported “Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) on Monday called for GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore to “step aside.”

“I think he should step aside,” McConnell said during a tax reform press conference in Louisville, Ky., when asked about the calls from his Senate colleagues for Moore to leave the race.

Moore has been under growing pressure from Republicans to drop out of the Senate race after The Washington Post published a story containing allegations that Moore pursued relationships with teenage girls.” Read more HERE.

Judge Moore is on the hot seat…..YET….Washington Times article.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions was back on Capitol Hill on Tuesday, testifying at 10 a.m. before the House Judiciary Committee. View HERE.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions says he believes the women accusing Roy Moore, the GOP candidate running to replace Sessions in the Senate, of sexual assault, adding that the Justice Department “will do our duty” if the allegations merit a federal investigation.

Yes! Hypocrisy in Washington DC is far, wide and deep!

U.S. Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine, took a tougher stand against Roy Moore on Monday, calling for him to step aside in his bid to be the next U.S. senator from Alabama. What’s Good For The Goose Isn’t Good For The Gander?

The assistance of Senator Susan Collins was sought in obtaining a full investigation into Official Corruption and cover up involving, but not limited to, Federal officials within the Department of Justice with documents presented to her on September 19, 2014. Senator Collins agrees that evidence presented her was a criminal matter. She has chosen to ignore and cover this up! Yet, she is quick to state that Roy Moore should immediately step aside as a Senate candidate “if there is any truth to the allegations.”

“Attorney General Jeff Sessions told the House Judiciary Committee on Tuesday that he can’t appoint a special counsel to probe Republican concerns unless the facts justify the need.

The U.S. Department of Justice – Office of the Inspector General determined that the Executive Office for U.S. Attorneys management should review a complaint. The complaint filed were not allegations, but very well documented and the facts justify the need for investigation.

As Senator Collins continues to “wallow in the swamp”, AG Sessions continues in the same pattern as previous Attorneys General. Inspector General Michael E. Horowitz has questions to answer also.

U.S. Congressman John Conyers comments about AG Sessions (at 53:40) when Conyers was hand-delivered 1500 pages of evidence involving criminal acts by “officers of the court” or government officials. “All brushed under the rug!” This warrants a full investigation, indictment and prosecution where the evidence demands!

Contact President Trump And A.G. Sessions Regarding U.S. Judicial System Corruption Courtesy of Charlotte Iserbyt.

Are congressional hearings just another waste of time and taxpayer dollars?

The lack of credibility, honesty and trustworthiness of some of the members on these congressional committees further reveal the reason for the public’s  distrust in  government.

Exposure will continue until our so-called elected officials uphold their oaths of office and hold those officials/judges/government employees accountable for their violations and obstructions of justice!

Rep. John Conyers (D-Mich.) Back On Michigan Ballot

“A federal judge in Michigan on Friday ordered Rep. John Conyers (D-Mich.) to be placed back on the state’s Democratic primary ballot.

The ruling reverses decisions by the secretary of State and a county clerk that made it appear likely that Conyers, one of the longest serving House members, would have to mount a write-in campaign.

U.S. District Court Judge Matthew Leitman ordered a preliminary injunction forcing the Wayne County election commission to place the longtime congressman back on the August ballot and have the secretary of state and the county clerk issue any necessary certification by next Thursday.”

Read more HERE.

Related: Rep. John Conyers (D-Mich.) Fails To Qualify For Primary Ballot, click here.

Published in: on May 23, 2014 at 10:04 pm  Leave a Comment  

Rep. John Conyers (D-Mich.) Fails To Qualify For Primary Ballot

The Hill reports “Rep. John Conyers (D-Mich.) won’t appear on the Democratic primary ballot after failing to submit enough valid signatures, Wayne County Clerk Cathy Garrett said on Tuesday.

“It is my determination that in accordance with the current laws and statutes of the State of Michigan, the nominating petitions filed by Congressman John Conyers, Jr. are insufficient to allow his name to appear on the August 5, 2014 Primary Ballot,” Garrett said in a statement.

The decision means Conyers may have to run as a write-in candidate if he wants to keep a seat he’s held for five decades.” Read more HERE.

On March 26, 2007, Due Process Defenders, a group comprised of multiple organizations across this nation, working in tandem to address the overwhelming of ongoing judicial misconduct and political corruption, delivered to Congressman John Conyers and Senator Patrick Leahy, more than 1500 pages of evidence involving criminal acts by “officers of the court’ or government officials. This was totally ignored!

It appears the people of Michigan have had enough of him too!

Thank you Michigan!

Published in: on May 19, 2014 at 10:38 am  Comments (5)  

[new post] WAKE UP MICHIGAN!

The Hill reportsPoll: Conyers up big heading into Tuesday primary.”

Congressman John Conyers is a major problem for us all! Since this man refuses to listen to the people, especially as a member of the Judiciary Committee, he can watch what has been covered up on Lawless America…The Movie.

Remove this incompetent from office!

 

Published in: on August 5, 2012 at 3:33 pm  Comments (1)  

Glenn Fine, DOJ Inspector General Submits Letters of Resignation

Glenn Fine, Inspector General at the U.S. Justice Department for a decade, has submitted letters of resignation to President Barack Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder saying he wants to “pursue new professional challenges.”

“His tenure has been marked recently by high-profile investigations into allegations of misconduct by former Attorney General Alberto Gonzales and his staff. Together with DOJ’s other internal watchdog, the Office of Professional Responsibility, Fine’s staff dug into the firings of U.S. attorneys.”

Complaints on Christopher Christie, (now former New Jersey U.S.A.G.)  and Thomas  Colantuono (now former New Hampshire U.S.A.G.) were filed with the OIG. The actions by these attorneys were not only due to poor job performance or political motivation, but outright criminal. Their abuse of power and clear cut Obstruction of Justice are in violation of U.S. Code including, but not limited to, Misprision of Felony, U.S.C. Title 18, sec. 4, 241, 242, the Citizens Protection Act of 1998 and U.S.C. Title 28, Chap. 31  530B(a) Ethical standards for attorneys for the Government.

The OIG acknowledged receipt of my complaints dated February 23, 2007,  determined that the Executive Office for U.S. Attorneys management should review my complaint and forwarded my complaint to the Executive Office for U.S. Attorneys. My complaint was also faxed to  H. Marshall Jarrett, Counsel, the OPR (Office of Professional Responsibility).

On March 5, 2008 the OPR determined that my issues did not warrant action by their office. If my issues did not warrant action, the OIG would not have forwarded my complaint to the Executive Office for U.S. Attorneys.

 In April 2009 “H. Marshall Jarrett, the longtime chief lawyer in the Justice Department’s Office of Professional Responsibility” was “reassigned to head the Executive Office for United States Attorneys.”

The office of US Attorneys actually predates its parent agency, the Department of Justice (DOJ). The Judiciary Act of 1789 created the US Attorney office and provided for the appointment in each judicial district of a “person learned in the law to act as attorney for the United States … whose duty it shall be to prosecute in each district all delinquents for crimes and offenses cognizable under the authority of the United States, and all civil actions in which the United States shall be concerned.”

There must be a great buy on “Revolving Doors.” All levels of government are investing in them!

%d bloggers like this: