By Anita Hoge
October 7, 2016
As a warning to parents and citizens, with one month into the school year, Be Aware and BeWare of the psychological techniques being marketed in many forms in your school. This behavioral/affective domain agenda is not new. Parents, act now!
• Be sure to read carefully all Conduct or Parent Compacts at your school.
• Do not sign your rights away by signing onto a Parent Engagement Letter that would allow your rights to be forfeited to the school.
• Look into the “prevention” classes including suicide, social, emotional, and behavioral development, or character development.
• Don’t give up your parent’s rights as sole arbiter of your child.
• Be sure to use the Parent Opt Out Letter included in this article.
• Be vigilant!
Schools say they want to be your partner. The definition of partnership means equal responsibility and equal ownership. Remember, that “assessment” is a term used to evaluate the worth of property. “Assessment” is now a term used to evaluate your child’s worth to the economy. Your child is considered “Human Capital” in the global economy. Read more HERE.