Talk about a conflict of interest!
1891 Act, click here. (Courtesy of Lise Dupont, Author of “Where Did The Original Constitutional State Go?”)
You will notice the signatures on the Act of Charles F. Libby, President of the Senate and Andrew P. Wiswell, Speaker of the House.
On page 1, The Incorporation, Charles F. Libby and Andrew P. Wiswell are two of the several names of the original incorporators.
On page 69, Mission Statement contains five purposes:
1. To promote and serve the interest of lawyers in general and members of the Association in particular.
2. To improve the functioning of the profession and to enhance public understanding of and respect for lawyers.
3. To promote the due administration of justice.
4. To bring the special skills of lawyers and the profession to bear on the concerns of society as a whole.
5. To attain the purposes of the Association by all necessary and proper means.
On page 75, Charles F. Libby listed as the first Maine State Bar Association President.
Talkshoe Radio “Maine Exposed” With Guest Lise DuPont, Researcher and Author of “Where Did The Original Constitutional State Go?” Click here.
Please join in on this special series and discover how we all have been duped!
Report on Research of Maine State Bar Association Booklet “100 Years of Law and Justice”, Courtesy of Phil Merletti, Researcher, click here.
Incumbent Legislator, Opposing Candidate And Local Voters…You Are Invited To A District Symposium, click here.
Folks, you must be aware that the 81st Congress (1950) issued a “REPORT ON THE NATIONAL LAWYERS GUILD-LEGAL BULWARK OF THE COMMUNIST PARTY.” View report HERE. This must also be challenged and why this secret is (was) hidden from the people of Maine.