Courtesy of Lise from Maine
1. In Article IV, Section 3 of the Constitution of the United States it states in part:
“New States may be admitted by the Congress into this Union; but no new State shall be formed or erected within the Jurisdiction of any other State; nor any State be formed by the Junction of two or more States, or Parts of States, without the Consent of the Legislatures of the States concerned as well as of the Congress. The Congress shall have Power to dispose of and make all needful Rules and Regulations respecting the Territory or other Property belonging to the United States;”
2. In Article IV, Section 4 of the same constitution it states in part:
“The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government,….”
3. In Article 1, Section 8, Clause 17 it states:
“To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of particular States, and the Acceptance of Congress, become the Seat of the Government of the United States, and to exercise like Authority over all Places purchased by the Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be, for the Erection of Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, dock-Yards, and other needful Buildings;–And…”
Why is this very, very significant?
4. In Title 1 (MRS – Maine Revised Statutes, thereinafter known as MRS), Chapter 3, Section 72, number 21 it states:
“21. State. “State,” used with reference to any organized portion of the United States, may mean a territory or the District of Columbia. [ 1965, c. 513, §1 (AMD) .]”
“26-A. United States. “United States” includes territories and the District of Columbia. [ 1969, c. 433, §7 (RPR) .]”
5. In Title 19-A (MRS), Section 101, number 9 states:
“9. Person. “Person” means an individual, trust, estate, partnership, association, company, corporation, political subdivision of the State, instrumentality of the State or other entity.”
“10. State. The term “state” means any state, territory or possession of the United States, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia. [ 1995, c. 694, Pt. B, §2 (NEW); 1995, c. 694, Pt. E, §2 (AFF) .]”
Significance of the above-mentioned:
1. This state operating today “belongs” (a federal state or territory such as the status [lower status] as Puerto Rico, and so forth) to the United States. What happened to the “free and independent” State [a superior status to a federal state or territory] as mentioned in the “original” Constitution of the State of Maine and continues to say in the statutory constitution of 2013 (preamble)?
2. The “general” government shall “guarantee” to each State a “republican” [of the people, for the people, and by the people] form of government.
3. The “general” government can ONLY have property of NO MORE than 10 miles square in each State. Land must be ceded to the United States by the Legislatures, the United States must accept it, and it must pay for it.
4. Article IV, Section 3 of the Constitution of the United States speaks about new States and so forth.
Can the original States be lawfully converted to territories or federal states of the United States?
Are the States accepting federal funding? Yes, they are. Are they federal states or territories of the United States? Appears that way but it is a fraud, and it is treasonous against the people.
What “kind” of states are operating today?
Federal states or territories. In other words, federal states are territories of the United States.
The general government can ONLY own property regarding 10 miles square in each State, and the 10 miles square is the ONLY place where the general government has a delegation of authority. It is a jurisdictional issue. The Founding Fathers did not want the general government to “control” the States.
Read and understand Article IV, Section 3 of the Constitution of the United States once again.
10 miles square is mandatory by the said constitution.
Boundary Stones, click here.
Related: Boundary Stones of the District of Columbia, click here.
Please be courteous to Lise and credit her as she has conducted this research and more for almost seven (7) years. She has spent a great deal of time attempting to put the pieces of the puzzle together showing fraud and treason over time.